Thursday 20 October 2016

Opening Credits Analysis



 

1. What have out found out from doing this activity.

From this activity I have discovered that the opening credits are not as in-depth as the final credits, but they feature the main people in the production company etc. and the main cast.


2. Has anything surprised you?

I found that when timing the length of each name for example, it was a lot longer than I had thought.

3. What do you notice about the style/font of the titles? How does this communicate the genre?

The font was yellow and quite bold on the screen which went well with the scene of the men in suits as they look brave and like real criminals, which contrasts the previous scene in the diner.

4. What are the titles you will need to include in your opening sequence?

In my opening sequence I will need to put in the main actors, the screenplay writers, the production company, the directors and the title of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment